Friday, January 24, 2014

Day 1018:Insomnia, I laugh at you like you are the moon.

I always say I'll do this more, and I mean to. I still have the inspiration I had when I started this project, so why is it so hard to maintain a level of consistency?
Dunno.
Can't tell ya.
Don't know if it's even important!
What IS important?
Whatever you think!

Right now?         Me?
(I guess it's my blog, so if you're reading it, you don't get to actually answer before you read)
Thanks for asking! (Hahah! I'm SOOO FUNNY!)

I think it's important to think.
I think it's important to be uncomfortable.
I think it's important to realize that truth is relative. That is to say; I think it's important to know that your truth is not necessarily anyone else's truth.

I think it's important for me to recognize when I am going through yet another transition.

I think it's important for me to recognize that no matter how well or little I know another individual - they are in a constant battle with their own truth.

My truth right now is that I am going through another transition.
My truth right now is that I lose perspective if I forget I've been through about a hundred thousand transitions before.
My truth right now is that I lose perspective constantly throughout the day.
My truth right now is that though transitions change me and my truth: some of my truths remain the same. I still think that just outside of my own growth: Family and Community remain in my highest priorites.
My truth right now is that family and community are difficult!
My truth right now is that I'm in a difficult phase of mind that is creating a transition for me.
My truth right now is that I honestly do not understand my own mind.
My truth right now is
I
Love
The
Mystery
Of
Me
As
Much
As
I
Love
The
Mystery
Of
You
And mystery is terribly uncomfortable.




Link of the Day:
http://antranik.org/food-is-medicine-20-natural-painkillers-in-your-kitchen/


No comments:

Post a Comment